“Work to become, not to acquire” – Elbert Hubbard
Working life is demanding as you navigate working relationships, meet/exceed performance standards, manage your career, and maintain/balance your social and family life.
Whether you have just joined the work force, are considering your next senior role, or doing something new, career facilitation helps to provide objectivity, clarity or a new perspective.
What you can expect from our Career Facilitation ?
- Confidential assessment.
- Defining career success.
- Self-reflection for career growth.
- Customised Plan
- Values, skills and knowledge.
- Career goals and aspiration
- Learning gaps and “self” improvement.
- Required resources, support and contingency.
- Behaviour, skills, knowledge
- development and coaching activities.
- Milestones – career goals
- Readiness and self-preparation (when ready for advancement or to make a change).
It helps to talk.